11.18.2012

Christmas Stocking Holder:

About a month ago I was at a gift shop/garden center, and they built some fencing that wrapped around a few of their indoor Christmas trees.  I loved the idea, and quickly thought, "...that would be a great alternative to hanging Christmas stockings!"

Recently I pulled a muscle in my neck/back, so I had to recruit my hubby & kid's for this project, and I sat back and supervised! ha ha

With some leftover fencing, I had my son paint them white...



I had these knobs from Home Depot, that I believe were $.98 cents!


...and here it is!

They did a pretty good job, eh? ;-)
Or maybe it was just my awesome supervising?  ha ha


Here's what we used for the back:





I hope y'all are having a blessed weekend!

~ Jenny xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment