11.25.2012

Peacock Christmas Tree:

Whohoo!!!  I'd say I'm JUST about done with my Christmas decorating!
I'm sure I could think of more to do, but sometimes I just have to force myself to stop so that I can actually enjoy the Christmas holiday!

Every year we have a tradition of going to pick out our tree the day after Thanksgiving...  

2012

This year I wanted a FUN Christmas tree, and since lately I'm into peacocks, that's what gave me the idea of a peacock-themed Christmas tree!

Here's how it turned out!

Night Time:


You can check out the Stocking Holder here.



Day Time:

Do you recognize these branches?
They actually came from the re-purposed flower arrangement I made for my daughter's room earlier this year.  It took up too much space in her room, and she no longer wanted it in there.  Sigh.  =(  That's okay though, I found a new use for it!  Tee Hee


Something else that I re-purposed were the tulle and felt peacock feathers from her Halloween costume...


...and more pictures of the Tree Topper...
...the two love-bird peacocks = The Hubby & I...awe. =)



...and the 4 feathery little pink birds = our 4 children.  Tee Hee =)



Bows & Burlap!!!





And aren't these cute?...mini chandelier's!


Have you started decorating your Christmas tree yet?
What color scheme do you use?  Do you change your tree up every year?

~ Jenny xoxo















No comments:

Post a Comment