6.17.2013

More Pallet Art...

I'd have to say, out of everything I do, I really enjoy painting & distressing!

I have talked about Pallet Art many times in previous posts, and I think it's kind of become my signature design.  (If you want to call it that??)  

So this past week I worked on a few pallet pieces, and also refurbished a chair.

Take a look! =)

This one was made for Teacher gifts.

Distressed Black & Gray:

 
 
Distressed Black & Lime Green:
 
 
I loved the lime green so much, I decided to paint this chair I had picked up from a Garage Sale...
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
I'm about to start making a BUNCH of these, since I just signed up for a Craft Fair this Fall!  Eeek!
 
Stay tuned!  I am about to update y'all with some more progress on how the house is coming along! 
 
Hey!...I may even give y'all a video tour of the house this time!
 
~ Jenny xoxo
 


 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment