4.27.2012

First Time Blogger...

First time blogger...First official post...

Countdown To The Holiday's...
This year we're hosting Thanksgiving, and I thought what better way to get myself motivated, then to use that as a deadline to spruce the house up a bit!  First priority...DOWNSTAIRS, as that is where house guest tend to mingle. 
Tomorrow's agenda:  Putting the final touches on flooring...
We have Laminate Wood throughout the entire house, except in the wet areas, that's tile. 
So tomorrow, the hubby and I are working with my Dad to lay down Base moulding, Quarter Round moulding, and Trim.  Should be fun!...we shall see.  Scott & I have NO experience with this sort of thing, but I think we're both pretty handy!

Here's some-what of a "before" picture...do you see how there's NO base moulding?  Eeew!  And FYI:  Since this picture was taken, I no longer have those couches, and the curtain is no longer there (still debating on whether or not I'm gonna keep those branch rods)  Basically this room is a CLEAN slate!




I'll update y'all when it's DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment