5.05.2012

Aqua & Peach

This month we'll be working on updating our daughter's room...

Let's take a look back at her current room (or maybe not so current, since we're in the process of getting rid of the old, in with the new!)

FAIRIES:

Her Room during Christmas...


...and at one time she even had a Canopy...

Leading up to the BIG Reveal, I'll update y'all with finished projects as it comes along...

Here's some things we'll be working on...

> New Texture & Paint
> Moulding & Quarter Moulding on the floor...
> New Blinds (most likely faux wooden blinds)
> New Fan (or maybe a chandelier)
> New Bedroom Set (this has already been ordered)
> New Bedding
> ...and the decorative touches!

Here's your 1st Hint as to what color scheme I'll be going off of...
(picture borrowed from the Internet)

AQUA & PEACH!!!...with a touch a Fairies!


Today I came across a few finds for her new bedroom...


My Sister was selling this "Money Tree" that she made for my Mom a while back...($1.00)
My plan is to take off all the pink bows, re-use the pink flowers in the pot, and glue them onto the tree.  The red bow will be coming off, and the pot will be painted a different color...
Kind-of hard to imagine from this picture, but this thing will be a beauty.

I also came across some Shutters ($1.00) that I will be doing a Crackle Paint Technique on...
She can use this to clip pictures and little notes on...


We also found some little treasures today ($2.50)...Jewelry Boxes to keep on her end table.
I thought the gold would be such a pretty accent with the Aqua and Peach.

AND...Picture Frames!!!...for FREE!  These will definitely be getting a paint job!



Can't WAIT to get started!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment