7.21.2013

UPCYCLED Iron Park Bench (back)

I bought 2 disassembled cast iron park benches from a friend of mine.  I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do with them.  I didn't think I was going to reassemble them, and just refurbish.  I kind of bought them for the sole purpose of upcycling them.
I had no plans on working on them any time soon, but while I was carrying them inside the house to the backyard, I passed by my fireplace and thought,
"Hmmm...I wander?"
So I lifted the back piece to the bench onto my mantel, took a step back, and thought, "Yes!  That's it!"
So I stopped everything I was doing, went and grabbed my supplies, and back to the front yard I went!
So these were the pieces I bought...
I LOVE them as individual pieces!  I plan on reusing every part of it, but in different ways other than a park bench.

Before:


And now...







Thanks for looking!

Hope y'all have a blessed week!

~ Jenny













No comments:

Post a Comment