3.04.2013

Up-cycled Cabinet Doors:

I can't emphasize enough how much I LOVE these!!!

If you read my last post HERE, I actually found these old cabinet doors on someones curb...waiting for trash pick-up!

I have made several different things with Chalkboard paint, but I think this is my favorite thus far...


Getting 3 coats of Chalkboard Paint each...


...and here they are!!!


Satin Black Paint with a golden glaze...



Distressed with black and white paint, with Espresso Stain & Golden Glaze...



Hot Pink with Zebra print...



Hot Pink with a Golden Glaze...


Aqua Paint with Espresso Stain & a golden glaze...



You can also use these as a serving tray, and maybe write a little message on it...

Or if you want to display some snacks at a party, and write underneath what each item is...




Thanks for looking!!!

You can check out my other Chalkboard projects HERE, HERE, and HERE!

~ Jenny xoxo











2 comments:

  1. Oh my, What a great idea! I Love them! I'm definitely going to keep my eyes open for old cabinet doors. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You!!! =) Let me know where you end up finding some! I just got lucky, but would love to find some more! Wouldn't these be great to sell at a Craft Fair?!

    ReplyDelete