4.30.2013

Guest Bedroom:

Finally finished the guest bedroom last night, but had to wait for daylight to take pictures.

This bedroom is not 100% complete...still need to add picture frames to the walls, fitted sheet to the box-spring, knobs to the doors, edging on the floor, etc.
...but I ran out of time, so those things will have to wait.

I'm going to do something a little different this time...I have tons of cleaning to get done before guests arrive tonight, sooo...

This post will be ALL about PICTURES!!!...and I will update y'all later with all the details on where everything came from, and how I painted the furniture.












You can read ALL about how this room got started here.

...and stay tuned, guest bathroom pictures will be posted soon!

Thanks for looking!!!

~ Jenny xoxo












No comments:

Post a Comment