4.28.2013

Weekend projects...

What a week!!!
I seriously have been NON stop!!!!

On Saturday, my Sister's neighborhood had a community garage sale.  So 1/2 the day I was shopping, and the other 1/2 I was cleaning!

I can't wait to show you all of my garage sale finds!!!...another day...another post. ;-)

We have some guests that will be staying at our house this week, and my brother (home from college) will be staying with us over the summer.  Our original plan was to clear out our current computer room that is downstairs, and have them stay in there.
Then we decided it might be best to clear out the junk room storage room upstairs, and make it a more permanent guest room.

That decision was made this morning (Sunday)...our guest arrive Tuesday!!!  Eeek!!!

I'm almost embarrassed to show you, but this is what our "storage room" looked like.  When we moved here 3 years ago, these were what the walls looked like...a mod podge of red, white, and blue!

We really have no place to store anything since we have no garage, no basement, and attic space is very limited.  The containers contain all of my husband's memorabilia...he "says" that once he has his "man cave", he'll be able to properly display everything!  Hmmm...

The kid's would also sometimes play in here, and I would let them draw on the walls.

It was just a MESS!!!...as you can see!



...and at the end of the day it now looks like THIS!...


It's kind of nice to have another functional room!

Downside is, all of my husband's "memorabilia" is now in our Master Bedroom!  Ugh.
Hopefully we can come up with a better solution...maybe a storage unit?  Tee Hee

On tomorrow's agenda...

Texturing & Painting the bathroom!!!

UGH!...look what I have to look forward to!  Blah!



...and my favorite part...

DECORATING the bedroom and bathroom!!!

So there's more to come!

Thanks for looking!

~ Jenny xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment