9.02.2012

A few small projects & one kind of "big" project...

This past week I've been working on a few small projects, and one kind of "big" project...
That is, if you'd consider painting, staining, sanding, and re-upholstering 4 dining room chairs a "big" project...I do...it's time consuming.  That being said...

Yea!!!  My Dining Set is FINALLY coming to an end!  Whew! 
You can view:


I am not 100% finished, but I thought I'd give y'all a sneak peek at how the Dining Chairs came out...


I have 2 more chairs I need to re-upholster, and then I will give the BIG REVEAL of the entire Set!  Are you as excited as I am?  =)

But also this past week I've worked on a few other "smaller" projects...

This little odd basket I found at Goodwill has now found a happy placement in my home...


...it now serves as a YELLOW fruit basket!



I also added a few more succulent plants to my Kitchen Window...

Aren't they cute?
This was actually a candle holder, but I re purposed it...tee hee


...and today I made a Housewarming Gift for a new neighbor of mine...
My daughter has become really good friends with them, and so while they were over playing, I included them in on this little craft.
The framed picture is of my daughter's new friends to give to their Mom, which is why I blurred out their faces for this blog post. =)



...and I FINALLY added pictures to my picture frames!!!

My frames have been without pictures for over a month now, because I was waiting for Walgreens to run a great special on their photo orders...
FINALLY they had 40% off your entire Photo Order...
So I snagged a great deal!
Of course, after uploading these photos, I now realize I forgot to paint the brown picture frames to WHITE...ahhh...my work is never done.


I hope y'all have a relaxing holiday weekend!
God Bless!

~ Jenny xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment